NPTech offers Lifeline Assistance for voice landline service to eligible customers. Lifeline Assistance provides eligible residential customers with a $5.25 discount on monthly local phone service.
The new ACP program provides a $30 discount on monthly broadband internet service when selecting a speed package of 30Meg / 3Meg service.
Lifeline Assistance and the ACP is available to all residential customers who meet the following requirements:
- Customers, their dependents, or their household are participants in one of the following programs:
- SNAP (or free school lunch eligible)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal public housing assistance (Section 8)
- Veteran’s or Survivor’s Pension Benefit.
- In addition, you may be eligible if your household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
To apply for either of these benefit programs, please contact our office at (574) 831-2176, or stop by for an application form.
Lifeline and ACP customers must annually recertify their continued eligibility by the anniversary of their service start date.